Good for Otto Company
|Dr. Robert Michaels||Matthew R|
|Mrs. Garland||Mikaela Z|
|Jane Drysdale||Kyra B|
|Evangaline Ryder||Elizabeth D|
|Timothy Archer||Jake M|
|Frannie Bascome||Delaney M|
|Nora Meyers||Leah Z|
|Teresa Gilchrist||Casey S|
|Marcy Smith-McMillan||Hannah S|
Crew will be announced this week
Hello, Dolly Shop Calls, Shows and Other Mandatory Dates
We will build after school daily for the remainder of the semester.
- Week of December 10th
- Monday-Thursday: 4:30-6:30
- Friday, December 14th: 5:30-9:30
- Saturday, December 15th: 9:00-3:00 (We will go later if necessary)
- Week of December 17th
- Monday-Thursday: 4:30-6:30
- Friday, December 21st: 5;30-9:30
- Saturday, December 22nd: 9:00-3:00 (We will go later if necessary).
PLEASE ARRIVE APPROPRIATELY DRESSED! It is not Mrs. Leffel or Mrs. Dalfonzo’s fault if you get paint on your clothes, nor is it their responsibility to provide you with paint clothes.
Proper Shop Attire:
- Close-toed/heel shoes with a non-slip sole
- Pants – Jeans are best. Leggings do not do much to protect your legs
- Shirt – Nothing super baggy
- Hair pulled up and back
- Jewelry removed
We are now in crunch time and will be working hard each and every day. There will be a lot of painting each day, and you will need to be neat and listen carefully to instructions. There may be points where you don’t have anything to do when we are transitioning assignments or are getting people started – bring your homework!
On Fridays, please use the time between the end of school and the start of shop call to go home and eat dinner.
On Saturdays, please bring your lunch with you or have it delivered. – it genuinely helps maximize time and is easier on everyone involved.
Here are the remaining dates after the end of the semester – all dates are mandatory and were included on your production contract. If there is a conflict with a mandatory date you MUST speak with Mrs. Dalfonzo and Mrs. Leffel immediately. We understand some of you may be out of town on January 5th, and you should have filled out a conflict form (found on the website) to inform us already.
- Saturday, January 5th – 9:00-? (All Hands On Deck Tech Call for Entire Company) 1:00pm costume parade for cast members
- Sunday, January 6th – 1:00PM-8:00PM (Dry Tech)
- Monday, January 7th – 2:00PM-8:00PM (Full Tech)
- Tuesday, January 8th – 4:30PM-10:00PM (Dress Rehearsal)
- Wednesday, January 9th – 4:30PM-10:00PM (Final Dress Rehearsal)
- Thursday, January 10th – OPENING NIGHT! 5:00 Call Time, Show at 7:00PM
- Friday, January 11th – SHOW! 5:00 Call Time, Show at 7:00PM
- Saturday, January 12th – SHOW! 5:00 Call Time, Show at 7:00PM
- Wednesday, January 16th – PHOTO CALL – 4:30-8:00
- Thursday, January 17th – PHOTO CALL – 4:30-8:00
- Saturday, January 19th – DOUBLE SHOWS
- 12:00 Call, 2:00 Show
- 5:00 Call, 7:00 Show
- Sunday, January 20th – 12:30 Call, 2:00 Show with Strike afterwards. EVERYONE MUST STAY FOR STRIKE. We should wrap up around 8:30PM.
Our Booster Club sent out a form to order and purchase meals for select rehearsal and performance nights. Please have your parents check their email and respond to the booster club. If you choose not to order a meal it is your responsibility to bring your dinner with you – you will not be permitted to leave school to go get dinner. You can direct access the link at wakelandtheatre.com/showmeals
For those interested in purchasing tickets to this year’s musical Hello, Dolly! – Go to the link below:
For information regarding group inquiries, contact Jonette Dalfonzo at email@example.com