Thank you all so much for your interest in our production of The Trail To Oregon!! This was a very difficult decision but we know that each of you will blossom in the positions you have been given. Please fill out the google form stating that you have seen this list and whether or not you accept your role/position. First rehearsal is tomorrow for FULL COMPANY from 5:00 – 7:00 pm at the Bracy residence (address will be given once a group chat has been made so please fill out the google form immediately!!). This department is filled with so much talent and we cannot wait to work with each and every one of you!
- Katherine, Emma, Hayley, Zoe, and Reid
Trail to Oregon Cast List
Father – Ella S
Mother – Kennedy D
Daughter – Hanna B
Son – Noelle L
Grandpa – Jaden S
McDoon – Winston J
Cleatus – Tyler N
General Store Owner – Brooke L
(All of the following roles double as Ensemble)
Ox/Fire – Kate H
Girl/Soloist/Cornwallis – Avishi P
Doctor – Alex D
Baby Buffalo/Columbia River – Bella L
Buffalo Dad – Keegan F
Buffalo Mom – Chelsea J
Bartender – Cecily H
Darla – Jorge Z
Independence Soloists – Keegan F, Chelsea J, Avishi P, Bella L
Trail to Oregon Crew List
Stage Manager – Christian M
ASMR – Garrett B
ASML – Justine A
Head of Lights – Noah C
Head of Sound – Calista C
Sound Crew – Ayana H
Heads of Marketing – Sofia S and Garrett B
Marketing Crew – Grace P
Props Crew – Georgia G, Kelsey R, David T, Piper S, Pragya T, Ava G, Malaika D, Grace P
Head of Construction Crew – Emily W*
Construction Assistants – Bella D and Elle M
Heads of Costumes – Lilly A and Jorge Z
*Will lead the majority of the work in Tech classes (¾)
Congratulations to the students in the 2022-23 Intermediate Theatre class. All incoming freshman, stay tuned for more information about incoming freshman night on April 11th at 6:00pm.
If you would like to apply to be a Thespian officer for next year, please see this packet. All applications are due by April 19th at the end of the day.
See Mrs. Dalfonzo or Mr. Yowell with questions.
Whether you are an active member, a joining member or a future potential member you need to enter this year’s points.
If You Have Never Filled It Out: Instructions for Filling Out your ITS Form:
- Go to this link and MAKE A COPY of the form. Save your new copy as your first name_last initial_grad year. Example: Matthew_R_2020
- I have created an example for you that can be viewed here: Student_Example_2018
- Fill in the top section with your name, address, email, etc. Leave Induction Year and the fields below that empty.
If you have already started a sheet, please use your existing sheet and add this year’s points on.
Everyone: Use the information below to fill in your points for this year.
- Using the Thespian Induction Points System enter your theatre activities and points to your best estimate.
- Use this sheet to figure out how many points you get for this year’s productions.
- If you have shop call hours, use this sheet to see how many hours you logged.
- If you are unsure on the number of points you received for a specific action please see Mr. Yowell or Mrs. Dalfonzo.
- See Notes below regarding points for some activities
- If you are struggling to understand the form itself please refer to this YouTube video tutorial.
- Share your completed form with both Mr. Yowell AND Mrs. Dalfonzo at YowellA@friscoisd.org and DalfonzJ@friscoisd.org
- All points will be verified by the directors. Some points values may change based on director discretion.
A Couple of Notes:
- If are currently inducted into ITS you can earn points for productions you have seen outside of school. You may earn a maximum of .25 points per full-length production. Remember that one point is the equivalent of 10 hours so you are getting 1 point for every four productions you see, assuming an average production length of 2.5 hours per show. Beginning next year a program will be required for all audience shows submitted.
- If you are submitting points for work done outside of Wakeland Theatre, such as performing in a production for an outside company, you need to provide documentation of your involvement in the show. A performance program will be sufficient.
- You get .5 points for each Saturday or Friday night (non-regular rehearsal time) shop call you attended for the entire time. Otherwise you get one point per 10 hours you were at shop calls total. If you do not sign in at shop calls then you do not get points.
- You do NOT get points for rehearsals
- You do NOT get points for any class performances – public performances for an actual audience only.
All Thespian Points must be entered by April 4th. No changes or additions will be permitted after that time unless an event arises that you are asked to participate in such as Academic Awards, Legacy Line show, etc.
Below are the roles our outstanding company will take on in A Monster Calls.
|Conor||David T||Ava G||Katherine/Kelsey/Emily|
|Monster||Winston J||Tyler N||all males except Monster|
|Mum||Emma D||Avishi P||Ella/Hanna B/Brooke|
|Grandma||Katherine B||Kennedy S||Emma/Noelle/Sofia|
|Sully||Ella S||Malaika D|
|Anton||Jaden S||Keegan F|
|Lily||Hanna B||Kate H|
|Miss Godfrey||Kelsey R||Bella L|
|Mr. Marl||Brooke L||Alex D|
|Farmer’s Daughter||Sofia S|
|Parson’s Daughters||Brooke & Hanna B|
Congratulations to the company of our UIL One Act Play!
Please come to a meeting during the first part of power lunch on Friday.
Tickets on sale now! www.wakelandtheatre.com/tickets
We would like to invite all who auditioned to attend callbacks.
Please come to powerlunch (first half) on Thursday, December 8th to get your callback group and prompt.
You will have the weekend to work. Your group will sign up for a performance time either before school on Monday or during powerlunch on Monday. The sign up will be posted on Thursday.
Please let Dalfonzo or Yowell know ASAP if you cannot make powerlunch on Thursday.
Thank you to all who applied to be a part of this show. It was a very tough decision!!! We have a terrific cast and crew put together and we look forward to working with each of you.
The first meeting for ALL cast and crew will be on Thursday, October 7 from 4:30 – 5:30
You need to make arrangements to be there! If you are not there, we will assume you are not a part of this play unless you make prior arrangements with me.
|LIEUTENANT FRANK CIOFFI||Garrett B.|
|NIKI HARRIS.||Hanna B.|
|GEORGIA HENDRICKS.||Emma D.|
|CARMEN BERNSTEIN||Katherine B.|
|AARON FOX||Winston J.|
|SIDNEY BERNSTEIN||Harshath M.|
|CHRISTOPHER BELLING||Jaden S.|
|BAMBI BERNET||Ella S.|
|DARYL GRADY||Keegan F.|
|JOHNNIE HARMON||Brooke L.|
|OSCAR SHAPIRO||Reid H.|
|BOBBY PEPPER||Rahul M.|
|JESSICA CRENSHAW/ THEATRE ENSEMBLE||Sofia S.|
|MONA PAGE||Samantha B|
|ROBERTA WOOSTER||Zoe A|
|MARJORIE COOK||Noelle L|
|ARLENE BARRUCA||Allison B|
|RACHEL STETSON||Kate W|
|RANDY DEXTER||David T.|
|HARY FREMONT||Rex K.|
|BRICK HAWVERMALE/DETECTIVE O’FARRELL||Tyler N.|
|JANE SETLER||Riley C|
|CONNIE SUBBOTIN||Maddie M**|
|PEG PRENTICE||Adya S|
|RONNIE DRISCOLL||Madison G*|
|** indicates dance captain|
|* indicates asst. dance captain|
|Asssitant Director||Lilly A.|
|Lilly’s Assistant||Zoe Buck.|
|Assisitant Tech Director||Emily W.|
|Stage Manager||Hayley D.|
|Hayley’s Assistant||Destiny B.|
|Scenic Design||Hannah H.*|
|*Indicates Crew Lead|
Thank you to everyone who auditioned. We deeply appreciate the flexibility and dedication that our Wolverine Theatre students have shown.
Callbacks will be in the auditorium after school on Tuesday, October 5 starting at 4:35. The full cast and crew list will be posted by Wednesday night.. The following people need to attend callbacks. Please work on the pieces listed below as much as time allows.
Please note that just because you are not called back, doesn’t mean you don’t have a part!
During the callbacks we will be reading as well as singing. Mr. Alonzo says he doesn’t need to see any further dancing at this time.
Please go to www.wakelandtheatre.com/curtainsauditions to find the music to practice. You will receive the scenes you are to read at the callback. Each song in the Google folder is labeled by song name and character. The accompaniment as well as the sheet music is in there..
Callbacks will end at about 6:30.
Show People (Cioffi)
I Miss the Music
Thinking of Him
In the Same Boat