Whether you are an active member, a joining member or a future potential member you need to enter this year’s points.
If You Have Never Filled It Out: Instructions for Filling Out your ITS Form:
- Go to this link and MAKE A COPY of the form. Save your new copy as your first name_last initial_grad year. Example: Matthew_R_2020
- I have created an example for you that can be viewed here: Student_Example_2018
- Fill in the top section with your name, address, email, etc. Leave Induction Year and the fields below that empty.
If you have already started a sheet, please use your existing sheet and add this year’s points on. If you can’t find it, please see Mrs. Dalfonzo or Ms. Cantrell.
Everyone: Use the information below to fill in your points for this year.
- Using the Thespian Induction Points System enter your theatre activities and points to your best estimate.
- Use this sheet to figure out how many points you get for this year’s productions.
- If you have shop call hours, use this sheet to see how many hours you logged.
- If you are unsure on the number of points you received for a specific action please see Mr. Yowell or Mrs. Dalfonzo.
- See Notes below regarding points for some activities
- If you are struggling to understand the form itself please refer to this YouTube video tutorial.
- Share your completed form with BOTH Ms. Cantrell AND Mrs. Dalfonzo at email@example.com and DalfonzJ@friscoisd.org
- All points will be verified by the directors. Some points values may change based on director discretion.
A Couple of Notes:
- If are currently inducted into ITS you can earn points for productions you have seen outside of school. You may earn a maximum of .25 points per full-length production. Remember that one point is the equivalent of 10 hours so you are getting 1 point for every four productions you see, assuming an average production length of 2.5 hours per show. Beginning next year a program will be required for all audience shows submitted.
- If you are submitting points for work done outside of Wakeland Theatre, such as performing in a production for an outside company, you need to provide documentation of your involvement in the show. A performance program will be sufficient.
- You do NOT get points for rehearsals
- You do NOT get points for any class performances – public performances for an actual audience only.
All Thespian Points must be entered by March 1st. No changes or additions will be permitted after that time unless an event arises that you are asked to participate in such as Academic Awards, Legacy Line show, etc.