Dearly Departed Run Crew
ATD – Hannah
Stage Manager – Hayley
Sound – Calista & Trip
Lights – Noah & Dillon
Spotlights – Dylan V, Lakshay
ASMR – Emily
ASML – Araz
Props – Garrett, Alex, Destiny
Costumes – Sydney, Allison, Pragya
Set – Justine, Thomas, Cannon, Zoe
FoH/ Hospitality – Sarah S., Macy, Elizabeth, Avishi,
– FoH Crew does not need to report until Opening Night
Below is the presentation from our meeting about our trip to NYC summer 2022. This trip is not sponsored by Frisco ISD and is an extra opportunity we offer to our students.
Here is the link to the recording of the meeting. Please e-mail Mrs. Dalfonzo with any questions. email@example.com
Below is the presentation from our parent meeting. Anyone interested in the musical needs to see the information contained here.
Here is the link to the recording of the parent meeting.
Thank you to all who applied to be a part of this show. It was a very tough decision!!! We have a terrific cast and crew put together and we look forward to working with each of you.
The first meeting for ALL cast and crew will be on Thursday, August 19th from 4:30 – 6:30 in the black box
Please bring a 1” binder to your first rehearsal
Dearly Departed Cast and Crew (1)
Dearly Departed Callbacks
Thank you to everyone who auditioned. Callbacks will be in the blackbox after school on Tuesday, August 17th starting at 4:30. We should end before 6:00pm.
The full cast and crew list will be posted by the end of the day Wednesday, August 18th. The first full cast and crew meeting will be on Thursday, August 19th from 4:30 – 6:30.
For more information e-mail Jonette Dalfonzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply to be a Thespian officer for next year, please see this packet. All applications are due by April 12 at the end of the day.
See Mrs. Dalfonzo or Mr. Yowell with questions.
Whether you are an active member, a joining member or a future potential member you need to enter this year’s points.
If You Have Never Filled It Out: Instructions for Filling Out your ITS Form:
- Go to this link and MAKE A COPY of the form. Save your new copy as your first name_last initial_grad year. Example: Matthew_R_2020
- I have created an example for you that can be viewed here: Student_Example_2018
- Fill in the top section with your name, address, email, etc. Leave Induction Year and the fields below that empty.
If you have already started a sheet, please use your existing sheet and add this year’s points on.
Everyone: Use the information below to fill in your points for this year.
- Using the Thespian Induction Points System enter your theatre activities and points to your best estimate.
- Use this sheet to figure out how many points you get for this year’s productions.
- If you have shop call hours, use this sheet to see how many hours you logged.
- If you are unsure on the number of points you received for a specific action please see Mr. Yowell or Mrs. Dalfonzo.
- See Notes below regarding points for some activities
- If you are struggling to understand the form itself please refer to this YouTube video tutorial.
- Share your completed form with both Mr. Yowell AND Mrs. Dalfonzo at YowellA@friscoisd.org and DalfonzJ@friscoisd.org
- All points will be verified by the directors. Some points values may change based on director discretion.
A Couple of Notes:
- If are currently inducted into ITS you can earn points for productions you have seen outside of school. You may earn a maximum of .25 points per full-length production. Remember that one point is the equivalent of 10 hours so you are getting 1 point for every four productions you see, assuming an average production length of 2.5 hours per show. Beginning next year a program will be required for all audience shows submitted.
- If you are submitting points for work done outside of Wakeland Theatre, such as performing in a production for an outside company, you need to provide documentation of your involvement in the show. A performance program will be sufficient.
- You get .5 points for each Saturday or Friday night (non-regular rehearsal time) shop call you attended for the entire time. Otherwise you get one point per 10 hours you were at shop calls total. If you do not sign in at shop calls then you do not get points.
- You do NOT get points for rehearsals
- You do NOT get points for any class performances – public performances for an actual audience only.
All Thespian Points must be entered by April 2. No changes or additions will be permitted after that time unless an event arises that you are asked to participate in such as Academic Awards, Legacy Line show, etc.